CASA TORTUGA, EXCLUSIVE PLAYA LITIBU
DECEMBER 11 – 17, 2016
Yoga Retreat – Deepen your connection to Source, Spirit and Nature!
Welcome to Mexico, its beautiful and powerful natural spaces and its mystical magic! Mexico is known around the world as a spiritual energy center and a powerful place for profound personal transformations and awakenings. Experience the nurturing tropical beauty of Rivera Nayarit immersing yourself in yoga, meditation, rituals and spiritual activities aimed at heightening your intuition and energy and unlocking your spirit.
In a group of likeminded and soulful people we will playfully dive deep to connect with source and the wisdom of our hearts, develop a yoga practice to take home to your everyday life, become clear about the next steps to take in life and reset ourselves (again) on a magical and meaningful path / journey.
In this retreat we create a SAFE AND SACRED SPACE for PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION. This process includes mindfulness meditation, yin and vinyasa yoga, as well as sharing and connecting on a profound level with other participants and support through one-on-one sessions with Birgit Kaps.
(Release Ritual by the fire)
Tropical beaches, stunning ocean views and strong energy places. You will be practicing Yoga and Meditation with in a stunning location overlooking the Pacific Ocean and in other powerful natural places, in close contact with the elements earth, water, wind, fire, etc. connecting to source and spirit and opening your heart for the manifestation of your wildest dreams in the present moment.
Traditional Mexican Sweatlodge Temazcal, teachings on universal principles on how to manage your energy and rituals in powerful spots. Picture how you connect to the ancestral spirit of Mexico in a spiritual cleansing ceremony, calling in the spirits, supporting you in your transformation process. Be open to the timeless wisdom of the universal source and its message for you as you reconnect to your own source. Learn and practice simple yet powerful universal principles and tools to manage your energy, empower yourself, harmonize situations and create the life you dream of.
In your leisure time you´ll have the opportunity to relax in a hammock, journaling, reading, enjoying the beautiful scenery and views, walking on the beach, swimming, sunbathing on a very quiet and privat beach, snorkeling, paddleboarding, surfing nearby with personal instruction if desired, taking a walk to the beach or to the Mexican village. You have the opportunity to visit tipical mexican villages and check out the local artesans and crafts and take in the worm and local culture of the mexican people. or/and bonding with likeminded people from the retreat and in your local Mexican neighborhood and enjoying hearty and meaningful conversations and fun.
Magic and Miracles. Amazing things happen when like-minded people come together with the intent to practice, relax, enjoy, and explore both outer and inner worlds. Ideas emerge that inspire an illuminate.
Refresh and Rejuvenate. Most of us tend to run nonstop these days. That’s all well and good—but believe us, if your body, mind, and spirit are run down, there’s no way you’re going to create the life of your dreams.
Foto Yoga on the beach
Are you ready for an experience of your life time,
and for profound personal transformation?“
This transformative retreat is for you if you…
- you want to escape could weather and from your hussle bustle routine, walk and swim in the warm tropical ocean and enjoy beautiful sunsets
- feel out of balance or/and stuck in your life
- desire to take some sacred time for yourself to deepen your connection to spirit and connect to the wisdom of your heart and soul
- are excited to deepen in practical spiritual practices like yoga, meditation, rituals and simple universal principles (Huna) and exercises on how to manage your energy that you will be able to integrate in your daily life
- long to connect with your heart´s wisdom and inner compass so that you are clear on the next steps you need to take in your life
- want to unlock blockages and limiting believes and give space to whatever wants to manifest in this moment
- want to bring more peace and calmness/serenity in our everyday life and be less reactive to the actions of others
- desire to reconnect to purpose and meaning in your life
- wish to clear and move your energy (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual) through Yoga, meditation, ritual and spiritual exercises and shift in consciousness
- enjoy tuning into the ancestral and spiritual knowledge of Mexico to help you guide you in your process
- Love spending time in powerful natural spaces and dive into the Mexican culture
(Pick in hammock)
Now here is my promise to you…
On this magical journey to source and the ancestral spiritual wisdom of Mexico, you will:
- Identify and break through personal barriers that are keeping you from reaching your highest potential through shifting your energy and consciousness.
- Reconnect with your heart and source, get the tools to connect with your inner compass and become clear on the next steps you want to take for a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
- Establish a powerful individually tailored personal practice of yoga and meditation you will be able to take home and integrate into your everyday life so it will bring more sustainable peace, serenity/calmness and clarity.
- Experience personal transformation and self-empowerment through showing up for yourself, working with your interior, rituals and exercises to manage your energy.
9 reasons why you should not miss out on this transformative/life changing experience:
- When we show up for ourselves every day on the yoga mat, we heal our wounds and become whole by connecting to the unlimited source of unconditional, universal love. In this retreat you create or re-create a personal yoga and meditation practice to keep the connection to source alive in your daily life.
- You will have dedicated sacred time and space away from the stresses of everyday life to breath, think, feel and gain fierce clarity and connect with your soul’s deepest longing and truths.
- You’ll be gifting yourself with the opportunity to feed your soul through deep inner work that will shift your outer world – your health, relationships, creativity, career, and your connection with the Divine.
- You will be surrounded by like-minded friends who support you in your transformation process to an empowered version of yourself and be able to forge new compassionate friendships that can continue after the retreat.
- The combined energies of those in spiritual groups such as this conspire to create something exponentially richer than anyone could imagine. Just join us and you´ll see!
- Detoxify your mind and body while soaking in the healing energies of the Pacific Ocean and Nature.
- Explore your souls and intuition through ritual and communing with the spirits of the people and the land.
- Get a fresh doses of inspiration and creativity and recharge your batteries and relax.
- New possibilities will reveal themselves through tears, laughter, hugs and embellish conversations that bring your heart´s desires into focus and can be life changing.
What is included in the Yoga Retreat
- 7 day program 6 nights accommodation at Casa Tortuga (www.casatortugalitibu.com)
- 3 healthy & delicious detox meals per day (Vegetarian with fish / or could be vegan also), let us know your dietary preferences to be accommodated
- Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available at all times
- Morning mindfulness meditation
- 2 yoga sessions daily (all levels, morning gentle vinyasa yoga, afternoons hatha and yin yoga)
- Holistic group coaching and teachings on setting intentions and 7 principles of Huna on how to manage your energy and empower yourself (Huna – Hawaiian Philosophy).
- 1 individual holistic Coaching Session or One to One Yoga (Therapy) session or Shiatsu body and energy balancing or Massage.
- Snorkeling & Kayaking
- 1 Spiritual ritual by the bonfire calling in the ancestral spirits of the land and 1 Temazcal (Mexican Spiritual Sweatlodge)
- All activities in energetically strong natural spaces to support the intention
- Afternoons free to enjoy excursions, siesta and leisure time (surfing, snorkeling, SUP, horseback riding, walks on the beach, etc.)
What is not included in the Yoga Retreat
- Airfare to Puerto Vallarta
- Transportation from airport – we can organize transportation from the airport for you or/and provide a taxi contact; we are also happy to support you in a car rental from the airport
- Additional Holistic Coaching or Yoga Private Sessions and after Retreat Extra days & Intensive
- Additional leisure time activities at your choice e.g. Surfing & SUP lessons, Horseback riding with professional trainer, Spanish lesson, excursions, etc.
- Travel insurance
GROUPS: We welcome international groups! We facilitate in English, Spanish and German language, depending on the group composition! We ENCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD to register, share and enrich this wonderful common experience!
Your loving hosts and facilitators:
Birgit Kaps originates from Austria, as a cosmopolitan she has travelled, lived and studied in many countries of the world. She fell in love with Mexico during her University studies there in 2000 and has cultivated her deep connection with Mexican culture, people, spiritual and ancestral roots and wisdom ever since.
Birgit’s passion and life purpose lies in a holistic way of teaching, healing and transformation and in finding means to convey universal wisdom of different cultures around the world. Birgit’s work and life centers on empowerment, the exploration of the interior, personal realization and self transformation. She is a yoga&mediation instructor (RYT 200 Yoga Alliance), facilitator, certified coach and shiatsu practitioner (Naikido-Shiatsu School Austria), as well as a concept developer and cultural manager. Birgit holds a University degree in Romance Philology of the University of Vienna. She works in English, Spanish & German language.
Sita Rosalie Davis: Born in India and raised in California’s Bay Area, Sita is a Certified Yoga Therapist with 1000 hours of training through Niroga Institute in Berkeley. She has been practicing yoga regularly for the past thirteen years and intermittently since childhood. Her earliest teachers were her parents, who spent the months before and after her birth studying with TKV Desikachar in Southern India. Sita humbly and lovingly shares the trauma-informed, heart-opening transformational practices of asana, pranayama, mudra, chanting and meditation that have been transmitted to her over the years from her beloved teachers. Her offerings are an expression of deep commitment to community, education, social justice, spiritual growth and inextricable connection to the earth. Her therapeutic yoga classes maintain a focus on self-awareness and discovery of breath, energy and connection, in the spirit of a deep desire that all beings may experience their own inherent wholeness. Sita works in English and Spanish language. www.sitarosa.com.
Birgit and Sita discovered their sisterhood 16 years ago during a magical year in México, when their love of this infinitely diverse and beautiful part of the world began to blossom. There they planted the seeds of their dream of co-hosting heart-centered cultural exchange, rooted in ancient practices of mind-body-spirit-community-planet-universe.
About the host of Casa Tortuga Reginald Wilson
Originally Reginald Wilson comes from Newport beach, California. He is a designer and builder of fine furniture and has been travelling and living in Mexico for over 30 years. He built Casa Tortuga for guests to enjoy the easygoing Mexican lifestyle in a stunning area alongside pristine beaches and with the Mexican local village people. Many great adventures await you in our tropical paradise.
Accommodation and location
Casa Tortuga is located on the Nayarit Rivera on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, one hour away from the international hub Puerto Vallarta. Between Punta de Mita and Sayulita you have to enter through the Mexican ranchero village Higuera Blanca to get the natural playa Litibu where you find Casa Tortuga.
Casa Tortuga is a hacienda style home with décor and art work from all of Mexico with excellent ocean views. The downstairs area and middle floor count on a hang out and relax area. The middle floor offers a fully equipped chef kitchen for you to use with the option of a local chef to come in and the upstairs area with a bar. The rooms are on the middle and upstairs floor and all have ocean views and air condition. Casa Tortuga is 2 min walk from the beach. There is an outdoor shower to use after the beach. The owner Reginal Wilson will provide all the services you need. There is free Wi-Fi at the lounge area, which is accessible to all the guests.
Individual or shared rooms
There are 5 rooms with air condition and ocean view with 2 queen size beds each on the middle floor. They can be shared or used as single rooms. There are 3 rooms on the top floor with excellent ocean views and AC, with 1 queen size bed each. They can be booked as single rooms or shared.
This beautiful beach area by the Pacific Ocean is a very popular holiday destination for tourists from all over the world, due to its stunning beauty and relatively easy access through the international airport of Puerto Vallarta. Whereas Sayulita is a hippy chick beach town for surfers and adventure seekers, and Punta de Mita a relatively high end tourist destination, Playa Litibu still offers a strong nature and fairly untouched beach close to a Mexican village off the beaten tourist tracks.
Double occupancy room in Casa Tortuga: 1500 US
sliding scale – we have a scholarship available – contact us!
(for single room ask for prices)
$500 (non-refundable) to assure your space. Rooms and group size are limited.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the retreat’s start date. No refunds are available after that as costs to the center have been incurred when reserving. To be safe, you may want to purchase travel insurance.
Personal checks, deposit on our account or Paypal accepted. If paying through Paypal a 4% processing fee will be added.
To register and for any further information email or call:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 650 7556868