Born in 1977, Austria, cosmopolitan
I believe that every human being has an innate soulnature including the soulpurpose.
I love to express my own wild and untamed soulnature and support others in expressing theirs.
EDUCATION/TEACHING – SELF TRANSFORMATION – HEALING
I develop and coordinate (inter)national educational and cultural projects, work as a facilitator, mentor and coach in educational programs, seminars, retreats and individual sessions.
I am also a Shiatsu practitioner (a form of Japanese body and energy work) with competency for energy check, a Yoga Teacher and guide for meditation.
In addition I do translation works in English, Spanish and German and also translate and communicate between cultures and mindsets.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD, WHY NOT START WITH YOURSELF?
My work centers on empowerment, the exploration of the interior, personal development/realization, self- transformation processes and healing alongside inter- and trans- cultural communication, and on finding means to convey the universal wisdom of different cultures around the world. I also seek to integrate a spiritual dimension and a holistic approach into my work and every day modern life. My current main interest lies on sustainable community building in being a change agent in the current global challenges such as climate change.
I derive the tools and methods for my work from a broad variety of sources. These center primarily on:
- Academic studies including a master´s degree in Romance Philology from the University of Vienna, Austria and academic studies at the Universidad Veracruzana in Jalapa, Mexico and the Colegio de México in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Certified professional training in Cultural Management (Institute for Cultural Concepts Vienna) and Systemic Coaching (die Esche) in Austria.
- Leadership training (BFI) Austria.
- Certified 3 year professional training as a Naikido-Shiatsu Practitioner with competency for energy check (Naikido-Shiatsu Institute) in Austria.
- Certified Yoga Alliance Teacher Training (Davanna Yoga) in Mexico.
- Training in Intuitive Counselling (Buda tras la Sierra) Argentina.
- HUNA training (Aloha International) Hawaii.
- Extensive experience in adult education, coaching and mentoring for institutes in professional and adult education in Austria: BFI[i], bifeb)[ii], ABIF[iii], Ibis Acam[iv], Best[v], etc.
- Extensive experience as a Naikido-Shiatsu practitioner and in meditation.
- Extensive international experiences of living in and travelling to different countries such as Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Hawaii, Peru etc.
- Encounters with (indigenous) sages, healers and visionaries from around the world.
- My inner knowledge.
I work in German, Spanish and English, and I also speak some French.
[i] BFI – Berufsförderungsinstitut = Institute for career advancement, vocational and further education, Austria
[ii] Bifeb) – Bundesinstitut für Erwachsenenbildung = Federal Institute for Adult Education, Austria
[iii] ABIF – Institut für Analyse, Beratung und Interdisziplinäre Forschung = Insitute for analysis, consulting and interdisciplinary research, Austria
[iv] Ibis acam – Organization for Education, Austria
[v] Best – Institut für berufsbezogene Weiterbildung und Personaltraining – Institute for Consultancy, Development, Strategies & Training, Austria